All the Gate City fans over to see a good football game. I know they've been few and far between this year! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
All the Gate City fans over to see a good football game. I know they've been few and far between this year! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Well, let's just say that the "bursting" of Gate City's balloon has been a long time coming!!
you can't win them all, I guess GC should just close the doors cause I just don't think we can continue on after this year [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
I wouldn't call it a bursting of a balloon considering that we have been stating since before start of season that we were down this year. I believe we have showed well this year considering starting 8 plus sophomores on off and def. But facts are facts... we have lost some games this year and believe it or not ALL programs will eventually have down years...but the character of that program will show the following years. ie...3-7 in '98 and then a run of really good years... we will be back.
Yeah really, that volleyball is sumpin special!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Burrhead, you keep this up and I'm going to start supporting GC. Laying it on a bit much. I know its just taking advantage of the situation because this is probably the only time we'll have this situation, but dang ...
That being said, I'm sure that plenty of the City folk will be there, as they still have Norton.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Thanks ....but no thanks... we have seen more "good" games this year than any year previous in the LPD. We actually have played starters all 4 quarters in each game this year. Good Luck to CW tommorow anywayz.
Appreciate it Wild Bill. Ah, at least you have volleyball! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Bookmarks